CAST IRON SEASONING OIL
We believe the simpler the better, that is why we want to provide you with a simple solution to keep your Cast Iron cookware stay solid longer.
Season your Cast Iron skillet
With our refined Coconut Oil with no added preservativs and no scents you just apply a small amount of oil by rubbing it in after each cooking session and your cookware will have a longer lifespan. It will leave no smells or stickiness and you don’t need to wash it off before next time you are going to use it.
10 other uses for Refined Coconut Oil
1. Hair care. Apply the coconut oil directly on to the hair and leave for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. As a shaving lotion. Put a few drops in the palm of your hand and apply to the skin before shaving.
3. Makeup Remover. Apply a few drops on a cotton ball or facial pad.
4. Crayon Remover. Rub it on the crayon marks, let it soak for 10 minutes, then clean with a cloth.
5. Skin Softener. Add to a warm bath alone or with essential oil, or use as an after-shower moisturizer.
6. Nail Care. Apply to dry cuticles or before a manicure.
7. Leather Conditioner. Apply on a clean cloth and rub it onto leather furniture for a new and clean look.
8. Car Dashboard Cleaner. Use a rag to give your car’s dashboard an instant shine.
9. Paint Brush Cleaner. Combine with Lemon oil and soak your paint brush to remove oil-based paint.
10. Plant Revitalizer. Use to add shine to your artificial or real plant leaves.