10 uses for Refined Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil is good for many things, here are our Top 10 uses for hair, body, nails, car and things in the house.
1. Hair care. Apply the coconut oil directly on to the hair and leave for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. As a shaving lotion. Put a few drops in the palm of your hand and apply to the skin before shaving.
3. Makeup Remover. Apply a few drops on a cotton ball or facial pad then remove gently with warm water.
4. Crayon Remover. Rub it on the crayon marks, let it soak for 10 minutes, then clean with a cloth.
5. Skin Softener. Add to a warm bath alone or with essential oil, or use as an after-shower moisturizer.
6. Nail Care. Apply to dry cuticles or before a manicure.
7. Leather Conditioner. Apply on a clean cloth and rub it onto leather furniture for a new and clean look.
8. Car Dashboard Cleaner. Use a rag to give your car’s dashboard an instant shine.
9. Paint Brush Cleaner. Combine with Lemon oil and soak your paint brush to remove oil-based paint.
10. Plant Revitalizer. Use to add shine to your artificial or real plant leaves.